Saturday, October 26, 2013

Lazy day

Well today is a lazy day for me. I have the laundry going at least. Joe and I went out to our friends house this morning to help her sell an out building she has. Poor lady has to start downsizing because her husband is in assisted living now due to a stroke and she just can't take care of the property alone.  It's a great little place about 3 acres with nice double wide manufactured home on it, huge home , small green house and double garage one it. Very nice garden plot with fruit trees all over the property. I wish it were mine. I picked these out of the dahlia garden.




I have this feeling of wanting to do something, but I can't seem to decide what I want. Multiple things I would like to make, but not all the right ingredients. I made a small bottle of body wash last night. I really like it. I'll definitely make more of it, maybe even do that tomorrow.

Tonight dinner will be roasted chicken with stuffing and probably green beans.

I am very happy to report that it has been 1 month since I had my last diet coke.  Three weeks headache free. YAY!  The only problem with out having soda is what am I going to mix with the rum. HEHEHEHEHE

I think I will be adding a case of jars to my shopping list each payday, so when the time comes for canning I have them. I am also finding many other uses for them as I do my research.

I would really like to start taking some classes on herbs. I found this website https://www.holisticartsinstitute.com/ and think it would be wonderful to be able to do. It would be a good move for me. I have been interested in it for years and would really like to learn more.











No comments:

Post a Comment